This guidebook will walk you through building and deploying your own AI Agent.
"Agents" are the emerging programming model for AI apps: from question answering, to AI management coaching, to image generation services, to AI friends.
The chapters in this guidebook will show you how to:
- 🤖 Add a custom personality and moods using Prompt Engineering
- 🏞️ Generate images with Stable Diffusion, DALL-E, or Google Image Search
- 🔈 Use voice to interact with you
- 📲 Connect to apps like Telegram or embed on your website
Plus it's all open-source Python: you can change anything you see in this guidebook.
All Steamship agents are ready to deploy to our AI-native stack. They have:
- built-in, pre-authenticated support for popular LLMs and models (opens in a new tab)
- a built-in managed vector database
- file and key-value storage accessible from your tools
- multi-tenancy: when you deploy an agent, others can create their own instance
- async-task queues
Let's get shipping!
🚢 🚢 🚢